skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- All rides can be purchased in the studio or online, and have varying expiration dates
- Reservations can be made up to 14-Days in advance online
- By signing up for the wait list you are signing up for class, you will be notified via email if there is a spot for you (so please stay connected until class time!)
- After being wait-listed and if a spot becomes available and you are notified and do not show up for class, your account will be deducted a class.
- Bikes will be released 5-minutes prior to class for the waitlist and walk-in riders (wait list has a priority over walk-ins)
- Riders must be on their bikes at the start of class and during some classes, the front door may be locked at the start of class. This is to ensure the safety of our riders.
- You may cancel your visit online through your account
- Please give us a minimum of 4 hours’ notice to fill the bike from the wait list
- Upon canceling prior to 4-hours in advance of class, your account will be credited for the class not used
- If you don’t show up or forget to cancel, your account will be deducted a class
- If you have an unlimited series and don’t show up or forget to cancel, you will be charged a no-show fee