skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- All rides may be purchased in studio or online, and have varying expiration dates.
- Reservations may be made online, up to 14-Days in advance.
- By signing up for the wait list you are signing up for class. Should a spot become available, you will be notified by email, within 4 hours prior to class, so please stay connected until class time!
- After being wait-listed and notified that a spot is available, your account will be charged for the class, whether you show or not.
- Bikes will be released 5-minutes prior to class for those on the wait list and walk-ins (wait list has a priority over walk-ins).
- Riders must be on their bikes at the start of class. To ensure the safety of our riders, the front door may be locked once class begins.
- You may cancel your visit online through your account.
- If you cancel prior to 4-hours in advance of class, your account will be credited for the class not used.
- If you don’t show or forget to cancel within the 4 hour window, your account will be deducted a class.
- If you have an unlimited series and don’t show or forget to cancel, you will be charged a no-show fee.